Saturday, April 21, 2012

Setahun Jagung

It was this time last year that I got myself published - for the first time.
I was 23.
The first article was just a translation. The rest was really, mine.

A publication by KasehDiaRezeki - Inspirasi Kejayaan is a Malay business magazine aimed to promote work as a lifestyle.

Although it was pretty tough writing in Malay, I liked the challenge. And it turned out alright.






It feels really good to know that I have accomplished something.

What's important is that I did it on my own - sure I had a little push but, if I had chose not to take up the challenge, I wouldn't have gotten myself published would I?

What I had to learn the hard way is that, you don't need to fall before you realise that you need to change something in your life. Although falling does give you that extra motivation, that extra push, that extra energy and that extra realisation to make you climb up higher - you really don't want to go through hardship to make you learn that.

Cliché as it may sound, I'm proud to say I'm a walking-living experience.

You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks or even months over-analysing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened.. or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on -Tupac Shakur

No comments:

Post a Comment