Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sliding Gracefully

A friend once told me that when it comes to work, when you get a bit too comfortable, that's when you should do something about it.

And hey, I did.

I will take on a new post tomorrow. Wider scope, wider network.



"Dear Hanah
     Thank you for:
       - Noticing biler baju koyak
       - Noticing biler baju kotor
       - Lukiskan map pergi tempat sedap
       - Help me to change money
       - Bawak makan tempat sedap
       - Many many other things!!
--> Don't be a stranger
--> In case you need more pens
* Sorry smudge because I'm left handed                                                                          --> Going to miss you
--> Good luck!

YazminZ"

Once again, I will venture into the unknown.

Good or bad, at least I know that I've discovered this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment