Thursday, August 22, 2013

Benchmark It

That feeling when you've done a great job.. And your boss tells you he is proud of you!

Three years of working, three years before finally finding the right job, the job that I love and enjoy, the job that I wouldn't mind waking up for in the morning and dragging my feet to work just because I can, the job that I would get up to even if I am sick.

Three years, and this is the best email that ever landed in my Inbox.

"You did a great job too in leading this townhall managing the logistics, infra, f&b, invitees and most important managing all the regional offices too"

Now that.. is definitely a money can't buy. This one, my smile, is going through each and every corner of my PlayDoh heart.


Here's another footprint Hanah.

=)

1 comment:

  1. Good job and well done Hanah!
    Now share me the choc!

    //User is Offline

    ReplyDelete