Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Observation on a Wednesday

When I got to the office this morning, I was walking behind one of the interns.
His shoes was so shiny that every time he takes a step, It felt like the back of his shoes were winking at me.

***

Went down to get some breakfast, saw a pregnant woman probably 7months long.  She was wearing a Lycra maxi dress. All my eyes could focus on was her belly button sticking out. 
Im sure she had an "inny" belly button.
Well she's an "otty" now.

***

I was at my desk when I heard a repeated squeaking sound. 
So I looked for it. 
It was my colleague Fizi. He sits about 4metres away from me. 

Told him I could hear him rocking his chair. Then he said "ok la tu, bunyi mcm lutut fizi". So I said but ur lutut dah karat. Then he said "ha tu la pasal. Lama tak dapat!"

His wife just gave birth to their second child.
He will be on 3 months "sabbatical".

No comments:

Post a Comment