Thursday, April 17, 2014

Under Construction

4 years ago, a crucial decision was made. And in that 4 years, I had to face the repercussions of the decision.

Today, I am more than proud of myself. I never knew that I could reach my own benchmark and the benchmarks that I created as I go along, by 10 folds.

My initial focus was, career progression.
I was promoted last year.

This year, I made a big purchase - I bought myself a car. 2 years after I sold my first car.

Today, after putting it on hold for what I feel like forever, I'll be attending my first class of my Degree program.

So, now that I've rebuilt my life, I can seriously consider moving on. For real.

It wasn't all easy. And time doesn't necessarily heal all wounds. 

But its what you make of it.

Slowly but surely.
 

2 comments:

  1. True, there are some things you can't change and sometimes the hardest thing to let go of is something you never really had.

    But, no matter how It bends, how it twists, It gives you reason to continue and courage to move ahead.

    Time does heal.

    You just need to take baby steps to build your life back.

    Like you said, slowly but surely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myvi W...V tu ke? Hensem...

    //ProxyGuy

    ReplyDelete