Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Silver Lining

Could it really be?

Am I really given a second chance? To do things right?

Alhamdulillah.. Rezeki. I will say that yes, everything does happen for a reason - or many. You just need to start looking and stop dwelling. Everything that you do, points back to your niat. Your  niat will ultimately guide the path of your life.

Acceptance is hard - I'm one to say - but it's alright to let go and move on.
What's the point of clinging on to things that in actual fact, haunts you?
It may take a while, but once you're there, you'll feel a great sense of relief.
Yes.
Relief is the best word to describe it.

And everything past that, will be exhilarating.

There will be that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
There will be that light at the end of the tunnel.

And this, This is my silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment